The Eightfold Path
1) Right Understanding - understand the truth (Four Truths) about suffering and to know the path to end it.
2) Right Thoughts - a mind free of evil thoughts, sensuous-desire and cruelty.
3) Right Speech - refrain from lying, harsh words and gossip.
4) Right Conduct - refrain from killing, stealing and unchastity.
5) Right Means of Livelihood - avoid any occupation that harms any other living being directly or indirectly.
6) Right Endeavor - avoiding evil things and endeavor in goodness.
7) Right Mindfulness - awareness of one's deeds, words and thoughts through the mindfulness of one's body, feeling, and mind.
8) Right Meditation - attain ultimate wisdom and enlightenment through meditation.Back
Bookmark This Page
Send This Page To A Friend
Place Your Ad Here For As Little As $1 Per Day
About Us | Add URL | Advertise with Us | Auction | Awards | Contact Us | Discussion Forum | Links | Search This Site | Send This Page | Shop | Top Ten Sites
Copyright 2000 Yutopian, All Rights Reserved